Monday, August 18, 2008

Changes

As you can see, I haven't excactly been on top of keeping the blog up-to-date. It will probably be a few weeks in between posts. But that shouldn't stop anyone from checking back everyday, just to see our smiling faces. Anyway, i've decided to post cute or interesting pictures on the sidebar. As I update those I will leave them on our picasa sight which you can get to at http://picasaweb.google.com/abesdad/MOODYMOMENTS. Go ahead and check out our other albums also. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

I found you!! I love the blog. What a cute family. great pics

Ashli Paynter said...

Darc-
I love your blog its so cute! I love your background it looks great! Your kids are to die for they all amazing eyes! You guys look like keep so busy with so many fun things going on! I will for sure keep checking back to see all your up dates! love ya!